Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wake up to a mini-tri

Woke up Sat. morn,
called Gordo on the phone
Said, "hey I wanna do this tri."
"I'll do it too." was his reply
He got outta bed and forgot to brush his teeth
Better believe I still gave him a kiss, good grief
350 meters in the pool
Back stroakin', gaspin', borrowed googles for the fool
changed into my skirt and headed for a scrape
4 miles I rode, but my tires never left the street
On to the track is where my jello legs went
Pumpin up the jams round 12 times before I was spent
Crossed that finish line and finished 4th of the girls
Gordo followed right behind and thankfully no hurls
Our hearts where happy and our faces white
But for wakin up just that mornin I think we did alright!





6 comments:

rachel said...

you people are crazy

Jacquelyn said...

YOU GO GIRL!

joleen said...

Your amazing! and u can Rap!

Eileen said...

Gotta Love you enthusiasm! Way to G0!

Anne W said...

nice rappin.

holly jo said...

Hi! Is dork home?