Monday, January 10, 2011

Flabbergasted Guardian Drop-in


First things first, my parents are the best in the whole wide world. I'm sure there are some pretty good parents out there, but sorry mine take the cake! The double decker dark chocolate with carmel and lots of frosting...oh and sprinkles CAKE! Yesterday they suprised me and drove up to Logan just to visit their silly daughter for less then an hour! They didn't inform me that they would be in the area, so I was at church without my phone when they arrived. Apparently Papa Woods searched the entire city for singles wards trying to find me. Well, they parked outside my apt. and waited in the cold for an hour. I hopped out of my friends car and gotten a sudden whistle from someone on the street. There in front of me was my cute papa in his nice suite with pocketwatch attached. Mama Woods was waiting in the car...ahhh what cuties. We baked cookies, played Blink, and chatted. Then just like the card game...they were gone. I sure appreciate that they would take the time and effort to see me for only a quick bit. I loved every minute and I'm so grateful for me padres!

5 comments:

joleen said...

you are the favorite ya know!

rachel said...

whatever Jo, they come and visit you all the time! Jess, they are pretty cool... we will keep them!

Jenn said...

cutest parents in the world!

N+C said...

best parents ever!

Eileen said...

Hey, you are all so great! We love all of you!