Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're Missing Someone


Here we are the Woods kids. Now not so seperated by age...the big kids and little kids collide and actually become bestest friends! It seems that I'm not the only one who can't take a serious picture...JAKE! I love em all and love their little families that keep growing in number! We still are missing someone! Buster...where are you? I need you so I won't be the only single one in the family! Only 8 months...the final countdown begins....THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

4 comments:

joleen said...

Jess, you look "special" Check out your pic on my blog!!! p.s. Justin doesn't even miss us! He's a Brazilian now!

rachel said...

aaahh Jess, I feel your pain, I was the only single one for 7 years! But we need some singles... we have to live a social life vicariously (sp?)through someone!

holly jo said...

ewe...your so gross. just kidding. i saw stinky uncle nandy the other night. he and i talked about the logan dance parties. we decided every D.P. is better with a laser, fog machine, and strobe light. what the heck? we were like totally awesome...

holly jo said...

oh and the other day i was putting on a pair of boots and i found one of those dang glow sticks in it. let's all hear it for mattress maddness.