Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TOU LEGS DEATH MATCH

Here are the finishers! Me, Elliott, Wools, and Daniel. 26.2 miles of complete bliss! Are you joking me? Why do I keep doing these crazy hoodrat things? I got around mile 19 and then just want to sneak in and pretend to be one of the volunteers passing out the drinks. Dan and Wools finished way fast in a time called 3:38 about!! Wowzers!

As for me and the pumpkin...we bolted across that finish line around 4:19! I'm glad we did it....and in costumes! Can you even believe we were the only two dressed up out of over 2500??
We have all recovered and decided that this running business just doesn't get old!

4 comments:

rachel said...

it's about time you updated this!! I think you are amazing for doing all these marathons! I would have become a water volunteer at about mile 5! Anyway, can't wait to see you this weekend!

Jacquelyn said...

peek-a-boo!
Love the pumpkin!
It's me Jack! :)
I saw you updated it and wanted to "hi."
just cause you peek at my blog doesn't mean I can't peek at yours.
cheers!

joleen said...

Jess, you're alive! You know you rock and you made the newspaper so it was all worth it plus you had like 100times more fun than the other boring runners. Keep inspiring me! Love You!

holly jo said...

yet another reason i am in love with elliot. a running pumpkin. what a babe. I miss hoodrat nights in logan...so does brights. whatever.