Friday, September 24, 2010

Ahoy, we be runnin

Arrrggg! Me matey Gordo and I decided to walk the plank and run the Top of Utah Marathon. We had a swashbuckling time dressed as pirates! Carrying swords the whole time, we arrgged, told pirate jokes, and ran our booty's off.

I was so proud of my buccaneer! Our bodies were strong and we jaunted across that finish line amid yo-ho's and hooray's. We made great time at a whopping 4:07!
Gordo's wee nephew supported us by playing the role of youngest boy aboard ship. This is the only way to run a marathon! I don't know how normal folk can run 26.2 miles in regular clothes...bah!

3 comments:

joleen said...

Why didn't I run that with you again? Next time for sure!

N+C said...

i'm just so darn lucky to be your friend.

holly jo said...

Hoodie hoody hood E. Did you even know how much I love you. Is it even time to scrape? Call me. We've got deets to scuss.